26 July 2012

we got out of class half an hour early today which was nice... more time to spend in the library updating my blog... i got one of my reflections back today with the comments "well done but i disagree with everything you wrote"... i'm debating the wisdom of revisiting that argument for reflection 4 which is the only one i'm not finished yet. it's hard to believe that we only have 2 days left of class - i have crazy amounts of assignments to do yet and they are causing me to feel a little less that class is nearing the end. the problem? is that while course work is done as of tuesday - our assignments aren't due until the end of august - at least the major philosophy paper (dave vance will you edit that for me if i ever finish it?? i promise to use proper punctuation) isn't due until then... jazz assignments are due on monday - so they may be the cause of some panic - but perhaps not... we'll see where i'm at after spending tonight and tomorrow in the library.
last night i went to see snow white and the huntsman at the uwo theatre with one of the girls from my class... i actually enjoyed it despite kristen stewarts uninspired performance...
my goal is to complete reflections 3 and 4 (3 is written just not typed or edited) before the library closes and then find a piano room to plunk out the rest of my transcription assignment with enough time to bus home and drive to pub - which isn't until 10... so i should be able to accomplish my goals - however i am the worst student ever (i have references) so that may not happen haha...
i'm off. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can definitely edit your paper! But just so you know, I disagree with everything you'll write in advance.

Smash said...

i would expect nothing less :)