31 July 2012

classes are done. on one hand it feels like a long time, on the other - this month has sped by. i'm living in my 3rd house this month - this time with company - we'll see how that helps my motivation. i have 2 more trips to stratford (tonight and tomorrow) so i'll let you know how those go... a meeting with the head of the masters program about next summer... camping this weekend with the london crew... hamilton for 12-24 hours to see the fam jam and hopefully jen... ottawa for 12-24 hours to sleep in my own bed for a change... then off to the east coast - pei, ns, nb... haven't even come up with the order yet - but that will come. then i'm heading to nyc with jen for a couple days and then back to work already.
amidst all of this i also must write a short jazz philosophy which hopefully wont take me long - and a longer paper for philosophy that hopefully can be finished before friday.
overall it has been a good summer so far...
met some cool people... i love hanging out with music teachers because it's such a rarity that i do my best to appreciate the moments...
anyways - off to catch my bus.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

am I the Jen? or is that one of your other jens? we get to Grimsby on Sunday.. you can call me anytime at my parents. 905 945 0397 :)

Smash said...

you are the jen... i will be home probably late monday - can we hang out tuesday some time? i will try to call :)