28 July 2012

today was not super productive... i sat at school for 5 hours - gathered all the information i need to actually do my work and am heading home - i have little interest in being here today and need to come back tomorrow anyways to use the printer and pianos and what not anyways - may as well just head home now.
i've taken over a little cubicle in the grad office which has a loverly mac that i have figured out how to use now after a month of playing around... i am very appreciative of this little room and the free printing it allows me... plus i like feeling special because i know the code on the door... small things make me happy???
i have nothing major to report - i've been doing homework for the last 2 days fairly steadily... last night i had sweeny todd on in the background while i typed out my reflections... i always forget how gruesome that movie is and how much i want to vomit while watching it... i do like the music tho... if it weren't peppered with sound of throats being slit it would have been better... anyways - my bus comes soon so i should leave this little room and find my bus stop...

No comments: