20 July 2008

can i just say that i have some pretty stellar friends. the type who when i'm going crazy and need a break will reorganize their schedule a bit and work for me so i can holiday it up for more then just the weekend. i'd like to say i'd do the same no questions asked - and in this case probably would... but this idea of dropping things that are maybe not as trivial to help a friend out needs to expand into everyday life.

hmmm

in other news - had a big visser family lunch today - gotta love the whole... 'so do you have a boyfriend yet??' questions... well - no - i don't have a boyfriend... and oddly enough my life is plenty full and plenty amazing... who knew that was possible 8- that being said - my family is pretty fantastic in their own way as well...

oooo embarrasing story time: so i was carrying a bag of my clothes, etc from camping into my room yesterday when i turned the corner to sharply and jammed the knitting needles that were in the bag deeply into my leg... needless to say i have holes in my leg now and it still hurts. a lot. probably not as nato tho - he nicely broke his arm while at the cottage this week... lucky him.

1 comment:

jennyc said...

yaaay! i've bene watching for more posts, you know ;)
the leg sounds painful.
i heart your posts. keep them coming. i'll try to do the same. as we muck through this crazy messy life eh..