10 December 2011

I'm sitting in Starbucks yet again... attempting to write my final research proposal paper for this course I'm taking... I'm thinking that I may move to school later where I can stretch out on a couch and write without being able to access facebook or blogs or youtube or netflix or really anything fun...
There are 2 weeks left in school before Christmas break and I'm looking forward to the break. I'm not really looking forward to the end of the semester - I am seriously going to miss my grade 9 music class... they are such a cool bunch of kids. The grade 10 drama class is also fun - but not in the same way. I still feel like I have no idea what I'm doing sometimes in that class... whereas in music I'm confident that I'm doing a good job.
Christmas concert is on Wednesday - I'm not feeling ready on that front either... the music is - the rest is not... I need to learn how to deligate more... Guess I'll have to try that next year...
Oh well - off to somewhere more comfortable than this chair... Will return later - when this paper is complete :)

No comments: