8 December 2010

i am tired.

physically, emotionally, perhaps spiritually - although not on the same level i guess.

it's very difficult getting ready for these christmas concerts this year.

perhaps it's because there is no snow and it just doesn't feel like christmas here yet.

perhaps it's just because i'm fighting off the flu with every fibre of my being.

i'm trying to take care of myself - going to bed earlier (or trying to) - hanging out with my friends - keeping up with my arts and crafts ;P

after missing out on advent last year - i made a point of finding a church that does advent. i've been going up to base chapel... charlotte 'pimped me out' and now i'm playing piano there too... which is nice.

in a week i'll be ok - huge weight lifted off the shoulders... until then - full speed ahead :)

2 comments:

Lindi said...

Hey! It feels like Christmas here! Have some of our snow, lol.

ps - You can do it!

jennyc said...

i'm glad you found a church that does advent! There's just something about it.

I also agree with Lindi. You can do it! :)

(you two should be blog buddies since you get along so well)