30 November 2008

i'm back in north bay. there is snow here - and it is cold - and my landlords are listening to their tv way to loud as seems to be normal. i'm excited to see everyone tomoro - not as excited that i'm going to be back in the classroom - but the first day is always people sharing stories of their placements - so that'll be good i guess.
got a nice email from jeff... looking forward to these crazy malaria pills - i am so splurging for the kind that doesn't make me mad....
i was reading something on the qualities of introverts the other day - and i think i am one... i draw my strength / recharge my batteries by being alone and thinking things through - or just writing stories in my head ----- i should start writing those down some day.... hmmm. anyways - this surprised me a bit because while i knew i wasn't a TRUE extrovert - i always figured that i am very relational - i like having people around me i get mad when they are not... maybe i'm just messed up - maybe there is no maybe about it haha...
anyways - as per usual lately i have nothing really to say - or perhaps what i do have to say is locked up and i can't write is in an articulate manner (is writing articulate? or is that just speech?) ok - g'day

No comments: